View our Entire 2015-2016 Schedule of Events here.
This Just In...
- Register now for the ECEPC Annual Dinner, which will take place on June 20 at 5pm at Tupper Manor in Beverly. Our keynote speaker will be Massachusetts Secretary of Housing and Economic Development Jay Ash. We look forward to seeing you there! Visit our Facebook page to view photos from last year's dinner.
- Thanks to all who took the time to answer our ECEPC Member Survey so that we can make sure the Council is providing maximum benefits for all of our members. We are busy crunching all the data and will send out a communication tabulating our results very soon!
- The Essex County Estate Planning Council Announces Care Dimensions as an Elite Annual Sponsor.
- View and download our entire 2015-2016 event schedule directly from our news blog. While you're there, take a look around at all that is going on with the ECEPC. If you want to contribute to the ECEPC NEWS, announcements, story ideas and news items may be sent to ECEPC administrator and marketing assistant, Michelle Xiarhos Curran, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Would you like more exposure for your business? Become an ECEPC Event Sponsor and spread the word. Visit our "Our Sponsors" page to view a list of recent sponsors.
- The Essex County Estate Planning Council always welcomes new members. If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a member of the ECEPC, please download our Membership Application and visit the Council Information page for details on your membership options.
The Journal of Estate and Tax Planning
Read the latest issue of the Journal of Estate and Tax Planning, a publication of the NAEPC.
Read the latest issue of NAEPC News, which includes valuable information about your member benefits.