The Essex County Estate Planning Council
Where the North Shore's Estate Planning Professionals Meet and Grow
News and Updates
- Membership Renewal for the 2017-2018 season has ended. If you did not renew your membership for the 2017-2018 year, but would still like to be part of the Council, please contact Michelle Xiarhos Curran at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check out our full schedule of events for the upcoming season!
- Attention Prospective Members: Have you thought about joining the Essex County Estate Planning Council, but weren't sure it was the right fit for you? If so, attend your first meeting - free of charge! Network with others in your field and find out what the ECEPC is all about. Then, submit your application for membership and start enjoying the benefits of being an ECEPC member!
- For all the latest Council news, events and happenings, please be sure to visit our blog, ECEPC News.
- Scott McGill, Cambridge Trust Company
- Jeffrey C. Mead, Rockland Trust Company
- Frank J. Chiara IV, Family Estate Planning Law Group
- Judith Miller, Highland Financial Group
- Richard A. Moquin, Cabot Wealth Management
- Stuart JL Gardner, Attorney at Law
- Margot G. Birke, Elder Law Solutions
- Would you like more exposure for your business? Become an ECEPC Event Sponsor and spread the word. Visit the "Our Sponsors" page to view a list of recent sponsors.
- The Essex County Estate Planning Council always welcomes new members. If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a member of the ECEPC, please download our Membership Application and visit the Council Information page for details on your membership options.
The Journal of Estate and Tax Planning
Read the latest issue of the Journal of Estate and Tax Planning, a publication of the NAEPC.
Read the latest issue of NAEPC News, which includes valuable information about your member benefits.