Members: Please renew your membership for the 2016-2017 membership year by Nov. 11 to avoid any lapse in your benefits.
A Letter From Our President, Brian Eddy
Dear Essex County Estate Planning Council Members,
Welcome to the 2016-2017 membership year. I am honored to serve as this year’s ECEPC President and I anticipate a successful season of educational events, networking and camaraderie.
First, I’d like to acknowledge the leadership of our immediate past president, Ed Cahill. Under Ed’s leadership, the Council made great strides in improving our educational programming and implementing many best practices on our Board, which helps us to better serve you, our members.
The mission of the ECEPC is to provide educational and networking opportunities that aim to build and strengthen relationships among its members. I’d like to thank those who serve on our Board of Directors, both past and present, for working to achieve our mission and contributing to the continued success of our Council. Like past Boards, the 2016-2017 Board is an enthusiastic and intelligent group of dedicated volunteers who are committed to increasing member satisfaction and creating a greater public awareness of the Council so that we can sustain and grow the organization and our services, not only for our members, but also for the greater community. Read more
News and Updates
- Please renew your 2016-2017 membership by Nov. 11 to avoid any interruption in your member benefits.
- The Essex County Estate Planning Council is pleased to announce that YMCA of the North Shore is our Elite Annual Sponsor for the 2016-2017 membership year! We encourage all of our members to visit them online to learn about all of the services they offer to residents of the North Shore.
- Our 2016-2017 event schedule is nearly complete! And we've got some great educational and networking events already lined up for the year. Check back soon for the entire schedule.
- Joblin C. Younger, Law Office of Joblin C. Younger, PC
- Bill Clifford, Vigilant Capital Management
- Bailey Bishop, Jr., New York Life
- Caleb Harty, New York Life/Harty Financial
- Janice Casoli, First Financial Trust
- Robyn S. Grant, Marshall, Crane & McAloon, PC
- Diane Rule-Enos, BG Financial Services
- Would you like more exposure for your business? Become an ECEPC Event Sponsor and spread the word. Visit our "Our Sponsors" page to view a list of recent sponsors.
- The Essex County Estate Planning Council always welcomes new members. If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a member of the ECEPC, please download our Membership Application and visit the Council Information page for details on your membership options.
The Journal of Estate and Tax Planning
Read the latest issue of the Journal of Estate and Tax Planning, a publication of the NAEPC.
Read the latest issue of NAEPC News, which includes valuable information about your member benefits.