The Essex County Estate Planning Council
2017 Annual Dinner a Success!
The 2017 Annual Dinner, held on May 25 at Tupper Manor in Beverly, was a huge success and a great way to wrap up the 2016-2017 membership season. Thank you to all our members who came out to enjoy good company, cocktails, amazing food and to hear Dr. Mary A. Burke, senior economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, give valuable insight on the local and regional economy.
Visit the ECEPC News Blog for photos from the event!
Enjoy your summer and we look forward to seeing you in September!
News and Updates
- Attention Perspective Members: Have you thought about joining the Essex County Estate Planning Council, but weren't sure it was the right fit for you? If so, attend your first meeting - free of charge! Network with others in your field and find out what the ECEPC is all about. Then, submit your application for membership and start enjoying the benefits of being an ECEPC member!
- For all the latest Council news, events and happenings, please be sure to visit our blog, ECEPC News.
- Yasmeen N. Kouki, CPA, Moody, Famiglietti & Andronico LLP
- Barry J. Marsolais, Money Concepts, FPC
- Joblin C. Younger, Law Office of Joblin C. Younger, PC
- Would you like more exposure for your business? Become an ECEPC Event Sponsor and spread the word. Visit our "Our Sponsors" page to view a list of recent sponsors.
- The Essex County Estate Planning Council always welcomes new members. If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a member of the ECEPC, please download our Membership Application and visit the Council Information page for details on your membership options.
The Journal of Estate and Tax Planning
Read the latest issue of the Journal of Estate and Tax Planning, a publication of the NAEPC.
Read the latest issue of NAEPC News, which includes valuable information about your member benefits.