We, when used in this notice means the Essex County Estate Planning Council.
We will tell you the sources of the information we collect about you. We will tell you what measures we take to secure that information.
- Nonpublic personal information means information about you that we collect in connection with your becomiong a member of the council. Nonpublic personal information does not include information that is available from public sources, such as telephone directories or government records. Hereafter, we will use the term “information” to mean nonpublic personal information as defined in this section.
- A non-affiliated third party is a person we do not employ or a company that is not an affiliate of ours. This is also known as a nonaffiliated third party, or simply “other party.”
- Information you give us on membership applications.
- Information about your attendance at events.
- Information on any check used to pay for an event.