The Essex County Estate Planning Council
News and Updates
- Membership renewal for the 2021-2022 membership is open now. OR watch for your member invoice and event calendar coming to your inbox in early August. Please contact Council administrator Michelle Xiarhos Curran at email@example.com with any questions.
- Links to recordings of many of our events can be found on our Links page. You must be logged in with your username and password to to view links available to members only.
Aug. 19, 2021 | Networking, Backbeat Brewing Company, Beverly
- Timothy Niko | Bank of America
- Steven Rogé | R.W. Rogé & Company, Inc.
- Attention Prospective Members: Add yourself to our mailing list to hear from the Council about upcoming events and information regarding membership.
- For all the latest Council news, events and happenings, please be sure to visit our blog, ECEPC News.
- Would you like more exposure for your business? Become an ECEPC Event Sponsor and spread the word.
- The Essex County Estate Planning Council always welcomes new members. If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a member of the ECEPC, please download our Membership Application and visit the Council Information page for details on your membership options.
The Journal of Estate and Tax Planning
Read the latest issue of the Journal of Estate and Tax Planning, a publication of the NAEPC.
Read the latest issue of NAEPC News, which includes valuable information about your member benefits.
Essex County Estate Planning Council is affiliated with the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils and joining can fulfill the requirement of belonging to an affiliated local estate planning council to become an Accredited Estate Planner® (AEP®) designee. Please contact the national office at 866-226-2224 to learn more about the Accredited Estate Planner® designation.