|Please contact email@example.com to become a member of the ECEPC!|
The Essex County Estate Planning Council
Where the North Shore's Estate Planning Professionals Meet and Grow
News and Updates
- We hope that during these challenging times, you are staying safe and adjusting to our new norm. The ECEPC is currently exploring more ways for us to connect virtually as we navigate these extraordinary times. We look forward to a time when we can connect in person again. Until then, be well and contact us anytime.
January 21, 2020 | Economic Update Event
- Jody Rooney | WT Phelan & Co. Insurance Agency
- Jessica Belyea | Anthony & Dodge, PC
- Eugene Covino | BNY Mellon
- Attention Prospective Members: Add yourself to our mailing list to hear from the Council about upcoming events and information regarding membership.
- For all the latest Council news, events and happenings, please be sure to visit our blog, ECEPC News.
- Would you like more exposure for your business? Become an ECEPC Event Sponsor and spread the word. Visit the "Our Sponsors" page to view a list of recent sponsors.
- The Essex County Estate Planning Council always welcomes new members. If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a member of the ECEPC, please download our Membership Application and visit the Council Information page for details on your membership options.
The Journal of Estate and Tax Planning
Read the latest issue of the Journal of Estate and Tax Planning, a publication of the NAEPC.
Read the latest issue of NAEPC News, which includes valuable information about your member benefits.
Essex County Estate Planning Council is affiliated with the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils and joining can fulfill the requirement of belonging to an affiliated local estate planning council to become an Accredited Estate Planner® (AEP®) designee. Please contact the national office at 866-226-2224 to learn more about the Accredited Estate Planner® designation.