We, when used in this notice means the Essex County Estate Planning Council.
We will tell you the sources of the information we collect about you. We will tell you what measures we take to secure that information.
First we define some terms:
- Nonpublic personal information means information about you that we collect in connection with your becomiong a member of the council. Nonpublic personal information does not include information that is available from public sources, such as telephone directories or government records. Hereafter, we will use the term “information” to mean nonpublic personal information as defined in this section.
- A non-affiliated third party is a person we do not employ or a company that is not an affiliate of ours. This is also known as a nonaffiliated third party, or simply “other party.”
The information we collect
We collect the following information about you from the following sources:
- Information you give us on membership applications.
- Information about your attendance at events.
- Information on any check used to pay for an event.
Information we disclose about you
We do NOT disclose any information about you to anyone except through the membership directory on our website www.ecepc.org.
The confidentiality, security, and integrity of your information
We restrict access to information about you to those who need to know that information to provide services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect this information.
Information about former members
We do not disclose information about former members.